Thursday, December 01, 2016

December is here

Hi all=)

Oh December is already here and every year it´s the same - december is a very stressful month. As a student it´s always so many tests and exams and I also am doing my new internship in the hospital and this time I work in the mental health care. It´s with the really ill ones and in the emergency department. So exciting and also I felt a bit nervous starting there since not so long ago I was attacked by a mentally ill and drug abusing person. 

But its going well and I´ve in the first two weeks started to get to know the staff better and also the patients and I feel I learn a lot so it´s a rewarding feeling=)

Though due to the long days I am tired and other things have to wait so yesterday evening was supposed to be a recording day in the studio but I was so tired my head was spinning so had to cancel. And I fell asleep in the couch early instead. So priority is some days to rest.

Tomorrow I´m home doing school work, posting lots of items I´ve sold in my store and in VESTIARE but nice to be home=)

Studio will be on sunday again and I´ve recorded quite some songs already so its moving forward really good! Tried out some new songs tonight that I will start to record and now I´ve recorded 4 songs=)

Hope you all have a great week and happy 1st of December! Remember to rest even if you, as me, are in a very stressy time!

Love and light
Anette

3 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

time is running too fast... could you imagine we'll be in 2017 in a month? not much stress for me, but lots of anxiety, feeling quite depressed (and fighting it the best i can, not always winning though), worrying for some people i love who are trans and in the usa....... and apparently, sleep apnea, i'll have it tested the 15th. i'll be happy when the year will be over!
i love you <3

matotu said...

Hi!
Its great to hear about the progress on the album. Im excited, I love your voice!
Have a beautiful December!
Matotu

matotu said...

Hi!
Its great to hear about the progress with the album. Im excited, I love your voice!
Have a beautiful December!
Matotu