Wednesday, December 09, 2015

X-mas shopping in Copenhagen today

Today I went to Copenhagen since I wanted to find some gifts for my boys and well, they have Disney store there so had to go=)

Idag åkte jag till Köpenhamn för att hitta lite julklappar till barnen. Och de har ju Disney store där så det var dit jag skulle främst=)

Here´s some photos from today:

Här är några foton från idag:


Started my day on the ferry between Sweden and Denmark and my breakfast was this (but I skipped eating the bread) and coffee of course! Yum!

Började dagen på färjan mellan Sverige och Danmark och det här var min frukost (skippade äta brödet) och kaffe så klart! Mums!


Then continued on the train to Copenhagen which takes 45 minutes. Bought a new book by Camilla Läckberg - Lejontämjaren

Sen vidare på tåget till Köpenhamn som tar 45 minuter. Köpte en ny bok av Camilla Läckberg -Lejontämjaren


First thing I walked past was this cute x-mas market that was open in the afternoon when I went home again. 

Första jag passerade var den här söta julmarknaden som inte öppnade förrän på eftermiddagen när jag åkte hem igen


Here they sold lots of nice stuff like wool slipper and such 

Här sålde de massa fina saker som tex fårskinnstofflor


This lovely statue is so beautiful and in the summer they have a great flea market here around it

Den här statyn är så vacker och på sommaren har den en jättebra loppmarknad runt den


The sky was blue but no sun today

Himmeln var blå men ingen sol idag


Of course I went to Sephora to powder my nose and borrow some hair spray=) Didn't get anything else today though

Så klart gick jag till Sephora för att pudra näsan lite och låna lite hårspray=) Köpte ingenting där idag dock


Then while I visited COS I heard the marching band coming in the street so ran outside and snapped some photos

Sedan medan jag besökte COS hörde jag att marschorkestern kom på Ströget så jag sprang ut och tog dess foton




Then I went to the "richer" parts of the city where the more exclusive boutiques are and went into this cute little alley called Pistol alley. So nice and they even have a boutique where you can get glasses made of tree and such=)

Sedan drog jag mot det lite "rikare" distriktet där de riktigt fina butikerna finns och gick in i denna lilla gränd som heter Pistolgränden. Så fint och de har t o m en affär med glasögonbågar gjorda av trä och horn mm=)



This wall is in the alley and I love the color of it

Den här väggen i gränden är så fin in färgen


My lunch was at my favorite sushi place in Copenhagen where they only serve ecological sushi and they have lots of vegan choices if anyone is vegan. The fish is awesome and the tuna melted in my mouth. Yum!

Min lunch fick bli min favoritsushi som är ekologisk och där de också har jättemånga veganalternativ. Fisken är underbar och tonfisken smälte i munnen. Mums!


If you haven't been in Copenhagen you might not know that they are the people of bicycles as u can see below

Om du inte har varit i Köpenhamn vet du kanske inte att de är cykelfolket (som kan ses nedan)


Then off to the shopping street Ströget and window shopping at Louis Vuitton

Sedan ut på gågatan Ströget och fönstershoppa hos Louis Vuitton


Then to Illums blights where I just want to buy everything!

Vidare in in favoriten Illums bolighus där man bara vill köpa allt!


Lovely cute x-mas stuff everywhere

Så fina julsaker överallt därinne



And the x-mas lights were everywhere and I especially loved all the red hearts hanging over the streets

Och julljusen fanns överallt och jag gillade speciellt alla de röda hjärtan som hängde över gatorna


Love is in the air….=)

Kärleken i luften….=)


And then I got all the x-mas gifts and the biggest one of course from Disney store=) What´s inside is of course secret until X-mas eve….

Och sedan köpte jag alla julklapparna och den största så klart från Disney store men vad som gömmer sig i påsen är ju hemligt fram till julafton….





4 comments:

Vinga said...

Lovely photos :) I had Disney stuff for my girls in the same bag :D we visit this store in Paris and this place is amazing :)

Karin said...

It is really enjoyable to have a day just for yourself, isn't it ? :) Stroll around, do what you want, get lunch when you want to... Read a book on the train... It seems you had a really nice day!
I love Copenhagen. I was there in september with a friend. We rented a car, because we were going to drive to Møn. But we drove around in Copenhagen, too. And that was not easy . Bicycles everywhere :) You really had to watch out for them. Don't get me wrong: I love that you can move around with bikes in Copenhagen, and I love that the bikers seem to follow the trafficrules, and there are own sides for bikes on the streets. In Helsinki they build more and more routes for bikers, but I think we have a long way to go to get that respect for trafficrules, and that all can move, and drive with respect for others. If you know what I mean.

Copenhagen is a really lovely city! I' m planning to fly over there again in summer.

P.s Försökte köpa Lejontämjaren från Ad Libris, men den var slutsåld.. Är den bra ?

Anonymous said...

During your visit to Copenhagen today my favourite lady Viking, I note with interest your appreciation of the colour of the walls you stumbled across down the other end of an alley you walked down. Well, I remember during an episode of Rick Steves Europe, when he visited Copenhagen, his guide walked him off the main streets and into some back yards, and the look/exterior of these particular buildings around the back have not been changed since the 18th century ( 1700's ). In other words, that is exactly how old Copenhagen looked in the 18th century :-) Apparantly, there was a fire in 1745, and since that fire Copenhagen would'nt build half-timbered buildings for obvious reasons.

And going off your photos Anette, the ones with the colourful wall down the other end of the alley, I think you were looking at 18th century Copenhagen today :-) Fascinating huh? :-)

Glad you seemed to have a nice day Anette :-)

Hep-Hep Steff said...

looks like you had a great time... <3