Sunday, February 08, 2015

Second day of video recording done and its a wrap!


The second day of filming my video for SHINE is done and now I leave it to Raimo at PHOTO BY GEDDA to check the material and make his magic=) 

Today we were in Råådalen outside Helsingborg and what a lovely day! The forest showed itself with such colors so it was a pleasure to be there and sing SHINE=) One guy who tried to get some fishes in the stream got a bit irritated of my singing and scaring his fish away but well, I hope the fish were happy for that, haha!

We were gonna have a scene with me and my children but unfortunately Nemo fell from our coach today and hurt his knee bad so couldn't do that. But thats life, the video will be great still=)
So soon we´ll see the result and I can't wait!

Early morning and on my way to Linda to make my hair=) My make up is done by me and I just love my  new pink Lancome lipstick=)

Today we did a different hair style and made it straight and then Linda made a lovely half up do with the front hair. Love it! Thanks my dear Linda at ROOTS salon for all help=)

My ear rings made the look perfect and today I had on white clothes from Studio stilista and leopard loafers from RIKA studios=)

The first shot we did in Råådalen outside Helsingborg and it was just so perfect sky and water and the trees even had green moss on them so spring may come soon…=)

And once again Raimo and dear Sanna had a great mood and made the day so easy=)

Outfit: pants and knit MbyMe from Studio stilista, leopard shoes RIKA studios also from Studio Stilista and black shearling jacket from PREEN. ear rings Gina Tricot


Love this photo and the colors=)

 And this one from yesterday too. Thanks dear Raimo for such lovely photos!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my favourite lady Viking on the completion of shooting the video for your song Shine! :-)

And I'm sorry to read that Nemo has hurt himself. I sincerely hope he get's well soon! :-) Here's wishing him a speedy recovery! :-)

Today happens to be a special day Anette as it's my birthday! :-) I've now reached the 36th year of my life on this world :-) And to mark the occasion I was wondering if I could perhaps be a bit cheeky by asking if my favourite lady Viking would wish me a happy birthday! :-O

It would certainly raise a smile on the face of a pre middle-aged man! :-)

Pascal said...

That´s a very nice post! It´s a pity of course that the thing with your children didn´t work, but as you say, the video will be great as it is :). I wish Nemo that he gets well soon again! And maybe you have some new fans with those fish now :D.

Your style and the location were just perfect and I also can´t wait to see the video. I´m sure it´ll be really great and before I go to bed now, I wanted to say once again: Thank you Anette, for always being there and spreading so much positivity, hope and such beautiful and encouraging messages. You are such an amazing person and deserve all the luck that is there!

Sleep well and have a great start tomorrow into the new week :). Hugs to you!

Karin said...

Thank you for the pics! It looks so beautiful, and we are all eager to see the result of it :)
And I envy you: we had a full storm with snow/rain during the weekend, and you are enjoying thise signs of spring 😉
Have a nice week!

Henk said...

wow!!! new video! amazing news, can't wait to see it. believe this video will be as great as the first one! and photos are amazing btw! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

so beautyful photo! it`s great to have you in Tähdet tähdet show