Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Todays photos;=)

Good evening all!

Here´s photos from my lovely morning walk in the grey but still nice weather this morning where the city also gets more lights up for x-mas and even our nice fort Kärnan has the Santa hat on awaiting X-mas;=)


















 But no snow yet and when I look at last year´s blog photos from the same date we did have snow at this time, see below my photo one year ago;)


So nice that we still have green on the ground and no snow, I think;=)

Now my dear ones I am tired cause I have been to a cross fit gym today exercising with a bunch of people for one hour so believe me - I´m tire and will be soar tomorrow;=) but it was super fun! Will go at least twice a week now;=)

Sleep well!

5 comments:

Melanienemo (Love Anette Olsson Forever.) said...

Good night my sweet dear !
Have a wonderfull dreams !!
Any years snow is more and more late ...
Your pictures is as always really amazing and give the ire to vist our city so beautiful city !!
With love

Anonymous said...

Hi Anette! :-)

So nice to see that the Karnan seems to be getting into the xmas spirit as it has put on a santa hat! :-D

And if my eyes aren't deceiving me that naked statue in the bottom left of your photo looks as though it's having a good time as that has also put on a santa hat! :-D HO HO HO!!! :-D

I now bid you a good night Anette! :-) Sleep well and sweet dreams my favourite lady Viking! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love how there's a Santa hat on top of that building/castle whatever it is. Lol. We're about to get a big snow storm this weekend. It has been changed from Friday to Sunday and back to Friday. I can feel the change too, because my body is starting to hurt. Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Unknown said...

you are the best, my dear! love your blog! love you! and all your family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best wishes! kisses and hugs!

streame said...

This santa hat is hilarious.